Standard home loans refer to mortgages of $417,000 or less. Euro International Mortgage offers a wide array of loans tailored to your needs. Choices include conventional and government products (FHA and VA).
FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
With a fixed rate mortgage loan your interest rate and monthly payments remain fixed for the period of the loan. Our fixed-rate loans feature loan terms from 10 to 40 years.
ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGES
Looking for a way to lower your interest rate? Our adjustable-rate programs are available in 30- or 40-year terms and offer lower interest rates. Variable or adjustable rate loans fluctuate over the period of the loan. With this type of mortgage, periodic adjustments based on changes in a defined index are made to the interest rate. The index for your particular loan is established at the time of application.
Balloon loans are short-term fixed rate loans that have fixed monthly payments based usually upon a 30-year fully amortized schedule and a lump sum payment at the end of its term. Usually they have terms of 3, 5, and 7 years.
To see if you qualify please click APPLY ONLINE now.
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Fixed rate loans from 10 to 40 year
- Adjustable rate loans from 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year
- Balloon Mortgages 3, 5, 7 years
- Government Loans
- VA Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
- Jumbo / Super Jumbo Loans
- Foreign National Mortgage Loans
- Commercial Loans from $500k to $350M
- Joint Venture Equity Financing from $250k to $10M