Loans in excess of the FNMA / FHLMC ("Fannie Mae" or "Freddie Mac") conforming loan limits of 417,000 are known as 'jumbo' loans, also known as nonconforming loans typically carry higher interest rates. Super Jumbo mortgages are made available to borrowers whose loan requirements exceed the guidelines commonly referred to as jumbo loan limits. The Super Jumbo Mortgage category is not directly defined, controlled, or regulated by any of these aforementioned agencies. Euro Jumbo products range from $417K up to $20 Million.
To see if you qualify for a jumbo or super jumbo loan or need more information or advice, we invite you to click APPLY ONLINE now.
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Fixed rate loans from 10 to 40 year
- Adjustable rate loans from 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year
- Balloon Mortgages 3, 5, 7 years
- Government Loans
- VA Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
- Jumbo / Super Jumbo Loans
- Foreign National Mortgage Loans
- Commercial Loans from $500k to $350M
- Joint Venture Equity Financing from $250k to $10M