Keeping Your Information Safe and Secure is our top priority
- We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
- Within the Euro Company, we safeguard your information carefully.
- We are committed to protecting your information in every transaction, at every level of our organization.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy.
The disclosure below describes how we use and protect information provided by individuals in connection with mortgage loans. We believe that protecting your privacy is an integral part of the customer service we provide to you.
How We Protect And Use Customer Information
- We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards to protect customer confidentiality. We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
- In the course of serving you, we collect information about you and your business from a variety of sources, such as: Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others; Information we receive from an outside company, such as a business or consumer reporting agency, regarding your credit history or employment status.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, or as permitted by law, including: Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors and technical systems consultants and programmers. Companies that help us market Euro International Mortgage products and services to you, conduct surveys or provide marketing research. Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), or those with whom you have requested us to share information.
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Fixed rate loans from 10 to 40 year
- Adjustable rate loans from 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year
- Balloon Mortgages 3, 5, 7 years
- Government Loans
- VA Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
- Jumbo / Super Jumbo Loans
- Foreign National Mortgage Loans
- Commercial Loans from $500k to $350M
- Joint Venture Equity Financing from $250k to $10M